manchester student homes is a free, university-run housing service for students.
if you’re not living in halls, our service can help you find the perfect home while you’re studying.
a partnership between the universities in manchester, it:
- lists properties from approved landlords on one website, helping to take the hassle out of finding somewhere to live
- gives free, independent housing advice, including contract checking
- helps with finding flatmates
- checks out every landlord - each must be approved by us before we let them rent a property to you
- provides you with advice or guidance about any aspect of community living and making the most of your time, off-campus
landlords advertising properties on the manchester student homes website are accredited and have signed up to our code of standards.
all you need to do is contact the landlord direct to arrange a viewing.
visit the manchester student homes website to get started.